Our main Programs
- Golden Age of School Hygiene
- Better Life Options; Choosing the Future
- Youths and Sports for Development,
- Developing Community based Development
- The sexual behavior of adolescents: identifying new frontiers for the prevention of STIs/HIV/AIDS, and early and unwanted pregnancies in Kom, Boyo Division.
- The Knowledge, Attitudes and Practices of young people aged 18- 25 with regards to STIs/HIV/AIDS prevention in Njinikom.
Sports activities are organized in which players are asked to connect their personal skills and self-discipline for a larger purpose; not only to their teams, but also to their families, to their communities, to their country, to the world and even to God.
HOCI in one of its Youth4Youth workshops for the training of Peer Advocates for Life Skills (PALS) in Yaounde